I have been trying to research Bee Pollen, but there is so much that has been said about this substance that it is difficult to know exactly what is fact, and what is the imagination of some fanatical bee pollen evangelist. In my initial research, here are a list of the things I found out about bee pollen, but how much of it is true? I’ll try to go deeper in this article to uncover the sources of information on bee pollen, and whether or not it should be taken seriously as one of the top supplements mother nature offers us, for free!
Here are a number of “facts” I pulled from the web (you will notice that not all “facts” agree with one another, but that is the nature of the web, and I’ll try to dig deeper into Bee Pollen to uncover the facts as tested in laboratory conditions:
- a male seed of the blossom that has already been collected by the bees and to which often specific components via the bees has also been added. The honeybee gathers pollen and blends it along with their own digestive enzymes.
- gathered by bees while they collect nectar from blossoms for creating honey.
- actually a food used by the hive.
- collected by bees within sacs on their thighs.
- is up to 40% protein, including a full array of amino acids.
- is roughly 25% complete protein that contains at least 18 amino acids. Bee pollen is actually better for you than honey or royal jelly, and also offers a comparable (yet much more stable) structure to that of royal jelly.
- is quickly assimilated, so the helpful effects tend to be seen rapidly.
- is typically called nature’s most comprehensive food. Human consumption of bee pollen is actually recognized in the Bible, some other spiritual textbooks, and historical Chinese and Egyptian scrolls.
- is actually abundant in mineral deposits as well as natural vitamins, such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc, riboflavin, thiamin and vitamins A,B6,C,D,E and K, and 12 diverse unsaturated fatty acids.
- contains plenty of B vitamins, C and E, anti-oxidants such as lycopene, beta carotene, as well as selenium, and also flavanoids.
- is actually utilised to successfully deal with anemia, general weakness, coronary artery disease, liver problems and bowel problems.
- is used by many individuals in order to supplement their nutrients which tend to be lacking in the diet, nutrients that tend to be essential not simply for energy, but also for the capacity to eliminate dangerous ‘free-radicals’ or toxins from the body.
- is a nutritive power-house delivering a huge variety of possible advantages to our own wellness.
- is without a doubt one of the most organic varieties of b-vitamins and vitamin c and amino acids.
- might be richer in proteins than any kind of flesh-based foods. Gram for gram, bee pollen health supplements consist of more amino acids compared to fish, beef, or eggs.
- is a great organic source of B-vitamins, proteins, mineral deposits, amino acids and enzymes.
- is utilised to slow down hardening of the arterial blood vessels, to reinforce the circulatory systems and fight the signs of illness and allergies.
- can be marketed in powder form, granules, capsule or tablet variety.
- has been used in order to clear up hay fever, however there may be a danger of extreme allergic reaction with this treatment.
- has also been utilized in order to develop the immune system in order to combat common colds as well as to combat depression.
- has also been recognized in boosting the recovery process, rejuvenate the human body’s numerous systems, as well as help in safeguarding cellular material in our systems from free radical injury - a key trigger of cancer.
- has turned out to be extremely popular within European countries where elderly adults suggest that it has added new life and vitality in to their sex lives.
- has furthermore been identified in helping alleviate acne.
- has also been connected to an increase in virility, much less threat of hair loss while in radiation treatment, as well as a therapy for allergic reactions.
- has also been employed to improve energy, memory as well as overall performance, despite the fact that there is absolutely no scientific proof that it does indeed do this.
- has more than 96 active nutrients, which includes 22 amino acids, 27 mineral salts, 16 vitamins (which includes B-12), trace elements, fatty acids, hormones & enzymes.
- offers, gram for gram, pollen offers 50% more necessary protein compared to beef and is actually identified as a real ‘super food’.
One “fact” I found online stated that the Georgian bee keepers connected with the former U.S.S.R. were rumoured to live into the 150 years rang due to the honey & pollen these people ate as part of their lifestyle.
OK, so how much of this is true? Let’s look at some of the real FACTS, at least the stuff that I believe after reading around the World Wide Web for information on this super food.
….. coming soon.
Related Fitness Articles
No related posts.